Would you consider adding a few more community copies?
Welcome to Pax Reptiliana, where the horrors are mundane and the desperation isn't so much quiet as deadened. It's the cyberpunk future we were promised/threatened with, sans the cool. It's intended for use with Melsonian Arts Council's Troika! but you can use it for whatever. Inside you'll find:
- 82 pages chock-full of gameable content, original illustrations, cheap visual gags and bad puns. No form of humor is too low!
- d66 PC Backgrounds for you to play out your paranoid fantasies
- 12 unique Sights inhabited by over 30 dead-inside NPCs
- 20+ Cryptids including Hologhosts, Chupacabras, Giant Sludge Worms as well as, of course, Reptoid and Gray aliens
- 13 new Spells guaranteed to BLOW YOUR MIND!*
- A buncha random Stuff like Meat Guns and Nanotube Plugs to throw your hard-earned Gipperscrip at
- Screen and printer-friendly (i.e. cheapo) black-and-white PDF, bookmarked and hyperlinked
A physical edition of Pax Reptiliana is available on Exalted Funeral!
Written and illustrated by me, Diogo Barros
Developed by Matthew K.
*Actually not guaranteed.
In order to download this TTRPG you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $7 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Support this TTRPG at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
If you'd like to check out Pax Reptiliana but can't afford it (or you're just not ready to commit), help yourself to a community copy. If you could rate this afterwards, that would be great!
- New Cryptid just dropped: the strange and terrible Behodler!Jun 09, 2022
- Moar community copiesFeb 17, 2022
- Physical copies soon on Exalted Funeral!Nov 25, 2021
- Physical edition soon!Nov 03, 2021
- Community copies for Pax Reptiliana!Oct 18, 2021
- Added GM Screen for Troika!Aug 24, 2021
- Aaaand we're live!Aug 10, 2021